DATES October 23, 24, 25, 2013
am – 4:30 pm
ADDRESS Trinity College, University of Toronto,
6 Hoskins Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
COURSE PRICE $1,800
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $1,500
DEPOSIT REQUIRED $1,000
BALANCE DUE THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO BEGINNING OF COURSE.
Currency Conversion: Your credit
card will automatically convert other currencies to CAD.
No Shipping Required.
Cancellation Policy: A
deposit refund minus a $100 non-refundable registration fee is available if the
course is cancelled three weeks prior to the course date. Cancellations made
within three weeks of course date will not receive a refund. Instead, the
deposit can be applied to any True Colour Expert training held within the
following 12 calendar months.
Note: All prices are
subject to change. Any applicable taxes will be added to deposit and balance
This course will teach you the foundation of colour consulting – how to
distinguish undertones and how to work with complex neutrals. Maria will begin
to help you train your eye so that everywhere you go, you will start to see
what others don’t see.
This course will teach you what no one else in the colour industry or design programmes
will. As well as learning to understand undertones and complex neutrals you’ll
- How to establish a colour palette for your clients
- Guidelines for specifying colour in every room of the house
- The 10 most common objections clients give and how to handle
- The 5 most obvious ways to work with colour (that most people
- 10 guidelines for managing undertones
- How to get your exterior colour consultations right
- The business of colour. Gain the confidence to raise your rates
- And much more!
- Your own invaluable reference book filled with all the learning
tools from three days of training
- In class working fan deck
- Handy colour/color specification chart to use on future
- Reference guides to use over and over again with your clients